What a privilege to have you visiting our site! We are a dynamic multi‐cultural and multi‐racial body of Christ with a passion to see men being reconciled to God through sound and un diluted biblical teachings.
House of Glory is one of the parishes of The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) with a commission to reach the world for Christ through unconditional love and spreading the Word of God. We explicitly believe in the Bible as the Word of God and value daily living to please God in holiness, love towards our neighbors and proper moral conduct.
RCCG worldwide under the leadership of Pastor E.A. Adeboye (General Overseer) has grown to over 23,000 parishes spanning through Asia, Australia, Africa, Europe, Canada, the Caribbean, USA and South America.
We welcome you to join us every Sunday for our family worship, every Wednesday for Bible study and every Friday for a prayer meeting.
You will surely be blessed!
- We value the pursuit of God. We thirst for His presence and to know more of Him through private and public worship, the Word and prayer.
Psalm 42:1‐2, 63:1‐3; Matt 5:23; Luke 6:21
- We value Christlikeness. We want to be like the Lord and savior in all conduct. We want to minister by serving people the way He did with compassion, under the power and anointing of the Holy Spirit.
Luke 14:16‐20; John 20:21; Ephesians 5:2; Colossians 3:12
- We value godly family life where parents live as examples and cultivate an environment in which the spiritual, emotional and social growth of their children can be fully accomplished. Deuteronomy 6:7; Proverbs 22:6; 2 Timothy 3:15
- We value marital fidelity, where husband and wife can depend on each other to provide spiritual, emotional and intimate needs. Proverbs 5:15‐19; 1 Corinthians 7:3‐5, Galatians 5:19‐20; Hebrews 13:4
- We value the Church of God as the body of Christ. Our desire shall be to seek its good, growth and prosperity. Matthew 16:18; Ephesians 3:9‐11; 5:25‐27; 1 Timothy 3:5
- We value the individual members of the church and shall seek to treat one another with respect and appropriate courtesy irrespective of gender, social and physical status. We shall seek to help members to grow in the grace and to fully realize their God given potentials. John 13:35, Romans 12: 9‐10, Galatians 6:10, Thessalonians 3:12, Colossians 3:12‐14.
- We value the mercy of God ‐ we shall always recognize in humility that all the goodness we receive from God is as a result of His mercies, even those blessings we may regard as “rights” because of our relationship with Him as children. We shall therefore seek to extend mercy to another and to all who come under the ministry of the church. Psalm 52:8; Lamentation 3:22‐23; Colossians 3:12; James 5:11
- We value giving ‐ we shall always give ourselves first to the cause of the kingdom of God, and we shall encourage members of the church to give out of their material and financial blessings out of a willing and cheerful heart. We recognize that this ability comes from God Almighty out of whom all blessings flow. 1 Chronicles 29:12‐14; Luke 6:38; 2 Corinthians 8:1, 2, 5, 7; 9:6‐8
- We value personal and corporate integrity and therefore shall deal and conduct our affairs truthfully and honestly such that the gospel of Jesus Christ shall not suffer any reproach because of our conduct. 2 Corinthians 13:8; Ephesians 4:15, 5:9; 6:14; James 5:12
- We value the servant leadership. Our leaders shall serve the members of the church as Christ did selflessly and not for profit or self‐glorification. Matthew 10:42; John 13:13‐15; Acts 20:18‐19
- We love unity in the Body of Christ. We agree with the scriptures that all who believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior belong to one body of Christ. We shall seek to maintain the unity with all such believers. Psalm 133:1; Romans 12:5; Ephesians
- We value modesty in our lifestyle. We shall seek to be generous and gracious in our speech, firm in our convictions and chaste in our dressing. Galatians 5:26; Philippians 2:3; 1 Timothy 4:14; 1 Peter 3:3‐4; 1 John 2:15‐17